* Silence is more than just a lack of words.
* A camel does not tease another camel about his humps..
* The trees with most leaves will not necessarily produce juicy fruit.
* There is no better mirror than the face of an old friend.
* Because we focused on the snake, we missed the scorpion.
* Yesterday’s drunkenness will not quench today’s thirst.
* If you put a rope around your neck, many people will be glad to drag you by it.
* For the benefit of the flowers, we water the thorns, too.
* They couldn’t beat the donkey so they beat the saddle.
* In the house of a blacksmith the ornaments are made of wood.