Whatsoever you do…

Recently I read this interesting stats that 20% of the world’s rich consume 80% of the world’s resources! The rest of the world (80% of the total population) consume the remaining 20%….Today as I sat in church and the choir sang this song, I was just contemplating on the relevance of this song…. So much the need of the hour in today’s world of consumerism,selfishness,depression & greed…

 

“Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me.

When I was hungry, you gave me to eat;

When I was thirsty, you gave me to drink.

Now enter into the home of My Father.

 

Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me.

 

When I was homeless, you opened your door;

When I was naked, you gave me your coat.

Now enter into the home of My Father.

 

Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me.

 

When I was weary, you helped me find rest.

When I was anxious, you calmed all my fears.

Now enter into the home of My Father.

 

Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me.”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s